Cleveland Hydro Jetting Service
Clearing Debris from Your Lines
A blockage in your sewer system can be frustrating. Your drains might clog, slowing water flow or preventing it from going down at all. Aside from being a frustration, a plumbing system backup can also be a health hazard.
Wastewater can seep into your home or your drinking water supply. You may have multiple options for addressing the problem, including hydro jetting. The process involves shooting high-pressure water down your pipes to remove blockages.
Hydro jetting is not a do-it-yourself project, unlike other unclogging solutions, like using a liquid drain cleaner or snake. If you want to see if this option is right for you, contact a professional plumber.
At Plunger Plumber, our team offers professional and high-quality hydro jetting services in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. Our fellas are extensively trained and use top-of-the-line technologies and products to deliver lasting solutions.
We genuinely care about our customers, which is why we will take the time to inspect your plumbing system and discuss all your options before getting started on the job. While an effective and non-invasive solution, Hydro jetting is not optimal for all situations.
We’ll make sure your lines are suited for it and let you know what routes we can explore if they’re not.
We offer a free estimate and upfront, honest pricing. To get started on clearing your drains, please call us at (216) 616-1468 or contact us online today.
What Is Hydro Jetting?
Hydro jetting is a non-invasive way of cleaning debris from your plumbing system. The process involves using a machine fitted with a hose and nozzle. As our plumber feeds the hose down the line, the nozzle shoots out highly pressurized water, breaking up the blockage as it goes.
From start to finish, hydro jetting consists of:
- Inspecting the line. Our fellas will use a camera to assess the state of your plumbing system and the source of the blockage. Checking the pipes before getting started allows us to determine whether hydro jetting is the right solution. It might not be if you have older lines or the clog is caused by a collapse or extensive root infestation.
- Activating the machine. Once we locate the access point, we’ll set up the hydro jetting machine in this area. Our plumbers will drop the hose down the line and start the machine. The pressurized water scours your pipes as we feed the hose through your system.
- Recalling the cable. After we’ve gone through the pipes, we’ll pull the hose back up. With the debris flushed out, your drains should be working right.
Because it uses only water and no chemicals, hydro jetting is a safer and more environmentally friendly option than pouring liquid cleaners down your drain. Also, the technique does not require us to dig up your yard or open up your floors, making this a cost-effective and efficient solution.
How Do I Know If I Need Hydro Jetting?
One of the most common signs that you need hydro jetting is that water is draining slowly or not at all down sinks, showers, or other plumbing appliances.
You might also notice:
- Strong odors coming from your drains
- Constant system backups
- Strange noises coming from your pipes
Several things can cause plumbing system blockages.
A few of the most common include:
- Paper products,
- Mineral build-up,
- Food, and
A hydro jetting service in Cleveland is ideal for removing the materials listed above and many others. Call Plunger Plumber to set up an appointment.
Is Hydro Jetting Better Than Snaking?
Hydro jetting and snaking use a similar technique: A cable is fed through the plumbing system to remove a blockage. However, hydro jetting also involves blasting pressurized water down the line. Overall, this addition makes hydro jetting a more effective technique than snaking, but that does not always equate to better.
Let’s discuss the processes for each:
- Snaking: With snaking, a cable is sent down the line. It rotates while being pushed through, burrowing a hole into the materials blocking the pipe. When the cable is pulled back through, it brings with it some of the debris it encountered on its journey. Snaking clears a pathway through the obstruction but doesn’t necessarily clean the pipe.
- Hydro jetting: Hydro jetting also involves sending a hose down the line. But instead of rotating like a snake, the nozzle shoots water forward and out to the sides. When the hose is brought back through the pipe, it won’t have sludge attached to it. Hydro jetting doesn’t just burrow through the debris; it actually cleans the line.
Hydro jetting is a better solution for completely clearing out a blockage. However, snaking might be the way to go if the pipes are old, as the pressurized water from hydro jetting could damage weak lines.
If you’re not sure whether to get a snaking or hydro jetting service in Cleveland, speak with one of our friendly plumbers. We are happy to answer your questions and lay out your options.
Call Plunger Plumber Today
If your plumbing system isn’t working right, get our team on the job as soon as possible. We work quickly and safely to get the matter resolved right away. With our Cleveland hydro jetting services, we can get your water flowing again.
Schedule a service by calling us at (216) 616-1468 or contacting us online today.
Contact Us TodayWe'd love to hear from you.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 14 Years Experience
- Free Estimates
- Committed to Honesty
- Family Owned and Operated